上一主题:寻考友,2676907274
下一主题:how many people failed level 1 more than twice?
返回列表 发帖

To those that passed

When do you plan to start studying for l2?
Although I am far from relishing the prospect of studying once again, I am pleased by the fact that I can attempt l2 with 9 months study as opposed to around 3 for L1.

I’m going to start in November. Same as for level one. Make sure I’m finished the initial read through by April 1st then review for two months.

Yea probably this coming november.

I will definitely start studying for L2 … give a few weeks off first and then by the middle of August start studying for the December exam!
How do you approach the study organization? How much time do you plan on taking for studying?

I’ll do everything differently.
I’ll start the day I get the books, just because I don’t want to spend next May as I have the last. I studied literally from the moment I woke up till the moment I went to sleep, felt huge pressure and barely made it in the end. I’ll be better to myself this time.
My study plan will probably be to read a chapter per day, review the one from yesterday, do the EOC quiz and make notes for what I’ve read. And on weekends to review all that I’ve read in that week.

I was planning on resuming my studies in September. At first, I enjoyed all of the free time. Now, I feel as if though I am wasting perfectly good study time.

u can start now. try to watch some videos.
I am looking for watching videos and read some concepts.
L2 seems a bit harder  

After reading forum for level 2 and plenty of people taking it multiple times, I think I will start early.
However, with life, you know its hard to get that done unless you have work/ people cooperating

L2 probably not for 2-3 years, after business school, and working in the industry longer. Knowing the time commitment for L2 will be even worse I’m going to need to get down to associate+ hours to have time. Honestly, L1 helped land a good job, but the marginal benefit of L2 isn’t looking nearly as attractive as experience and a larger network, especially if time makes them mutually exclusive.

After cycling down (post exam blues) I am using the positive exam results to catapult me into Level II.  I ordered
the CFAI Curriculum today.  I also bought recycled 2013 study material on discount at Ebay.  I will ease into the
material upon receipt.  This has been a humbling experience for me so far.  I learned that my friend who sat at
the same time failed Level I, Band 10, third attempt.  I feel some of his frustration.   Best wishes to you all.

返回列表
上一主题:寻考友,2676907274
下一主题:how many people failed level 1 more than twice?