上一主题:Reading 2-V: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc
下一主题:Reading 2-II: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
返回列表 发帖

Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc

Q9.Which of the following are recommended procedures of compliance according to Standard I(D), Misconduct?

A)  All of these choices are correct.

B)  Enroll employees in a continuing education program that would provide updates on required ethical behavior.

C)  Conduct background checks on potential employees to ensure that they are of good character.

Q10.An investment advisor takes a trip for which his firm will pay the expenses. Upon his return he alters some of the numbers on restaurant receipts to inflate the expenses by $64. Is this a violation of Standard I(D)?

A)  No, if such a crime carries less than a one-year prison term.

B)  Yes, because the amount involved is over $50.

C)  Yes, because it reflects adversely on the charterholder’s professional reputation.

Q11.All of the following are violations of Standard I(D), Misconduct, EXCEPT:

A)  conviction of a crime involving fraud.

B)  any conduct that undermines confidence that the CFA charter represents a level of achievement based on merit and ethical conduct.

C)  conviction of a misdemeanor involving civil disobedience in support of one’s personal beliefs.

答案和详解如下:

Q9.Which of the following are recommended procedures of compliance according to Standard I(D), Misconduct?

A)  All of these choices are correct.

B)  Enroll employees in a continuing education program that would provide updates on required ethical behavior.

C)  Conduct background checks on potential employees to ensure that they are of good character.

Correct answer is C)

According to Standard I(D) Misconduct - Procedures for Compliance: Members should encourage their employers to conduct background checks on potential employees to ensure that they are of good character and eligible to work in the investment industry.

Q10.An investment advisor takes a trip for which his firm will pay the expenses. Upon his return he alters some of the numbers on restaurant receipts to inflate the expenses by $64. Is this a violation of Standard I(D)?

A)  No, if such a crime carries less than a one-year prison term.

B)  Yes, because the amount involved is over $50.

C)  Yes, because it reflects adversely on the charterholder’s professional reputation.

Correct answer is C)

Professional conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or deceit is a direct violation of Standard I(D), Misconduct.

Q11.All of the following are violations of Standard I(D), Misconduct, EXCEPT:

A)  conviction of a crime involving fraud.

B)  any conduct that undermines confidence that the CFA charter represents a level of achievement based on merit and ethical conduct.

C)  conviction of a misdemeanor involving civil disobedience in support of one’s personal beliefs.

Correct answer is C)

The Code and Standards do not focus on personal conduct as long as the conduct does not reflect poorly on one’s professional reputation, integrity, or competence.

辛苦了

看答案,谢谢LZ

bcc

d

看答案,谢谢LZ

[em50]

bbb

看答案

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 2-V: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc
下一主题:Reading 2-II: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan