上一主题:我要不要Retabulation???
下一主题:CFA 考试如果不过,只有两个原因
返回列表 发帖

[准考证] 看看CFA对于在准考证上乱涂乱写的处罚吧,太不人道了!!!!

Candidates may not use scratch paper during the examination. Scratch paper includes writing paper, the examination ticket, calculator keystroke card, desk top, or any other surface.

Despite this requirement, four Level I candidates, five Level II candidates, and one Level III candidate used their examination ticket as scratch paper during the examination. The CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program investigated these matters and found that the candidates engaged in the conduct, thereby violating the CFA Program Examination Rules and Regulations. Three candidates, Wenhui Jia, a Level I candidate, and the Level III candidate accepted the sanction of One Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Resultseng Xing and a Level I candidate accepted the sanction of Two Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Results. Five candidates requested a Hearing Panel. After consideration of the evidence in each respective case, the Hearing Panels imposed the sanctions of Private Censure and Voiding of Examination Results on one candidate; One Year Suspension and Voiding of Examination Results on Pulkit Gupta, a Level I candidate, and a Level II candidate; and Three Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Results on a Level II candidate.    

这个就有点像以前玩过的WOW

团长无论如何三令五申说“不要往某处跑”,或者“不要做XX事”

每次总是会看着那么一两个人奔着错误的地方就去了

关键还是没有把规则当回事啊,买个教训也不是坏事

CFA这个要求真的很多,我在波士顿考的,说8点30关大门就是8点30,亲眼看见一个人被拦在外面,压根就没进来考。还有一个哥们计算器不知道怎么搞的,被人家没收了,他就只能坐在那用手算,估计基本上也就相当于FAIL了。还有后面一个兄弟人家说交卷了,他还继续写,被监考把名字记下来了。这个考试得处处小心啊。

呃。。。看完这个,我确实无语了,建议大家以后就带铅笔,水笔啥的都别带了,这样不小心写了还能擦。

我以前以为准考证收上去只是为了防止考题泄密的,没想到他们还真的去查啊,所幸我向来只有在试题旁边乱写乱画的习惯。。。。。。从来都没打过准考证的主意

不过我觉得LZ也是比较悲催,估计他们也是抽查,LZ找个地儿拜拜吧,多做点儿好事儿积累一点人品是王道。

后来这些写字的人处理结果如何啊?怎么也没人上来更新一下。斑竹知道不?

看出来了。

哎,CFA考试对道德部分要求是很高的,不仅是考试中占的比例较大,一旦有违反考试的行为,处理结果也很严重的。

QUOTE:
以下是引用Rookie在2009-7-15 14:52:00的发言:

看来,CFA考试还很严格的。

是有些严格,不过注意下细节就好了。

看来,CFA考试还很严格的。

其实就是一些细节问题。