上一主题:我要不要Retabulation???
下一主题:CFA 考试如果不过,只有两个原因
返回列表 发帖

[准考证] 看看CFA对于在准考证上乱涂乱写的处罚吧,太不人道了!!!!

Candidates may not use scratch paper during the examination. Scratch paper includes writing paper, the examination ticket, calculator keystroke card, desk top, or any other surface.

Despite this requirement, four Level I candidates, five Level II candidates, and one Level III candidate used their examination ticket as scratch paper during the examination. The CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program investigated these matters and found that the candidates engaged in the conduct, thereby violating the CFA Program Examination Rules and Regulations. Three candidates, Wenhui Jia, a Level I candidate, and the Level III candidate accepted the sanction of One Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Resultseng Xing and a Level I candidate accepted the sanction of Two Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Results. Five candidates requested a Hearing Panel. After consideration of the evidence in each respective case, the Hearing Panels imposed the sanctions of Private Censure and Voiding of Examination Results on one candidate; One Year Suspension and Voiding of Examination Results on Pulkit Gupta, a Level I candidate, and a Level II candidate; and Three Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Examination Results on a Level II candidate.    

还要suspend,真他们不想考这个鸟东西了!!!

谁然你手欠?!出了问题怎么不说你自己,那么多candidate都没有这个问题。

请LZ先从自己的身上找原因。

我的水笔坏了,只是在准考证上划了2下,自己的那么多时间的付出和努力就化为乌有了,我并没有写任何单词、公式,你觉得我不冤吗????

1st:你自己不带好水笔,有的LZ计算器都带了两个。

2nd:CFA insititute是有人性的,如果你真的是无辜,老美不会给你强加那些莫须有的,你在这边着急,也只是自己吓唬自己。

3rd:建议你摆正自己的心态,最坏的是你要被suspend,但是最主要的是“你”真的做错了事!你在test book上的题旁边划都不会有事的。

email 给cfai吧,承认错误,说明理由,写的动情一点

肠子都悔清了。

5楼的丫头有点mean
楼主,我们这样的情况应该不至于算把exam ticket当scratch paper,每年也就十几个因为这个被处罚
今年论坛上就有好几个在ticket上乱画了
看开点吧吧,再过几个礼拜都清楚了

QUOTE:
以下是引用cinderellawang在2009-6-9 10:33:00的发言:

1st:你自己不带好水笔,有的LZ计算器都带了两个。