上一主题:请教通过评分标准
下一主题:[讨论]
返回列表 发帖

[被Report] 收到违纪report,类似警告,会有问题吗

我不小心带荧光笔进考场,不过在考试开始前已经被监考的人拿走了,结果居然还给我上报了
今天收到一个letter,后面写

although your conduct was a violation of the 2009 CFA examination rules and regulations, the pcp has determined that no further inquiry into this matter is warranted. Our decision in no way diminishes the seriousness of this matter, and i remind you of your obligation to comply with all provisions o the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, as well as all written and verbal rules pertainning to the CFA exam.

大家说会有问题吗?比如有什么记录之类的不好的东西。

楼主真够粗心的。

可以给CFAI写信,要态度诚恳的道歉,但不是分辩。

祈祷楼主好运。

估计够呛,据说凡是上报的的成绩都会被取消的呢。

祝楼主好运吧!

同情楼主。。。

Although your conduct was a violation of the 2009 CFA examination rules and regulations, the pcp has determined that no further inquiry into this matter is warranted.

但是从第一话上看 貌似是不会追究了吧。。。因为毕竟考试前就已经把荧光笔收走了的嘛

I don't think your result would be void. Instead, that would be good news to me.

QUOTE:
以下是引用iamsuperdo在2009-7-10 23:37:00的发言:
 我不小心带荧光笔进考场,不过在考试开始前已经被监考的人拿走了,结果居然还给我上报了
今天收到一个letter,后面写

although your conduct was a violation of the 2009 CFA examination rules and regulations, the pcp has determined that no further inquiry into this matter is warranted. Our decision in no way diminishes the seriousness of this matter, and i remind you of your obligation to comply with all provisions o the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, as well as all written and verbal rules pertainning to the CFA exam.

大家说会有问题吗?比如有什么记录之类的不好的东西。
QUOTE:

QUOTE:
LZ放心吧,没事了!
QUOTE:

等出成绩的日子,希望楼主出来爆爆料,也让大家放心一下。

返回列表
上一主题:请教通过评分标准
下一主题:[讨论]