上一主题:三级问题求教
下一主题:[求助]请问level 1中大家经常提到的mock和sample,究竟指什么呢?
返回列表 发帖
我也是这种情况,等待CFAI和UPS给个解决方案

恩,我们一起战斗!

CFA考友有最新情况吗??

那个UPS负责CFA的直线一直在忙音,不知道什么情况哎,真可怜。

CFAI 还没回我邮件。

海关那边没回复!那个张科长人这个星期都不在 真他妈搓! UPS就更垃圾了!

CFA Institute,

According to my investigation on the charges customs  about CFA Curriculum, I find that it is UPS' responsibility to
 solve the problem. But UPS don't want to take the responsibility.

The truth as follows :

According to China Customs' 161 Regulations (Article 7  Inward printed matter and audio/video products for personal

use which are within the following quantity limit may be admitted duty-free upon inspection by Customs:
(1) no more than 10 copies (or pieces) of books, newspapers and periodical publications issued in separate edition
per person per time;
http://english.customs.gov.cn/publish/portal191/tab3972/module21538/info162143.htm
)
,CFA curriculum is for personal use. So it can be admitted duty-free upon inspection by Customs.

If the declaration forms of private goods that is  for personal use  , they can be exempted from tariffs.
But UPS select official declaration that will tariff.

UPS acknowledged that this is their leadership requirements, as well as Shanghai Customs, the provisions of a Chief
Zhang who told UPS that CFA curriculum  must be a formal declaration.
But I check the customs regulations and the Shanghai Customs disclose information and found no such provisions.

Obviously, I think this is the responsibility of UPS and the UPS' fault! UPS with Shanghai Customs Chief Chang set
their own rules, resulting in the situation now to be taxed.

At the same time, this approach is with China's customs regulations and laws to the conflict, contrary to law.
Whatever they do seriously damages to the reputation of the CFA Institute.

Please communicate with UPS and solve this problem as soon as possible.

As far as I know, many people have encountered such a situation.

If not resolved quickly, we will need legal help, and UPS filed an appeal. Our books have been delayed for more than 10days.

Thank you ! Please help us to solve this problem.

加油, pku20042005

牛,能找到理由真不容易!

你们都有啥行动啊?!!

我投诉到UPS了,刚接到UPS投诉部的电话。我已经把我了解的情况说了一遍。他们说会转到报关组的主管。

如果投诉成功的话怎么解决呢?是UPS自愿垫付那37美金么?反正是不可能让海关改变目前的做法的...

返回列表
上一主题:三级问题求教
下一主题:[求助]请问level 1中大家经常提到的mock和sample,究竟指什么呢?