返回列表 发帖

Exam difficulty levels

This is more for the people who have passed L1; which sample exams were most comparable to the actual exam. Obviously the CFA mock is one, but how about the CFAI sample exams? Schweser Book 1? Schweser Book 2? Boston Securities Analyst?

I've seen rankings of their difficulty (BSA>CFAI Mock>Schweser Book 2> CFAI Sample exam> Schweser Book 1>Q bank), but i'd rather not slaughter myself with Schweser book 2 or BSA if theres limited similarity to the actual exam.

Thanks in advance!

Why shouldn't we bother with Schweser Volume 2? Did Schweser intentionally make Volume 1 more difficult then Volume 2? Shouldn't we try and take as many practice exams as possible? And what is this Boston sample exam?

I am only 1 practice exam deep...did AM last weekend and scored a 77% but that was loosely taken (didn't keep track of time, looked at notes a couple of times). Took PM last night and got an 82.5% in 2:40 with no looking. Any advice on how to proceed? Thanks!

Actually, let me add in another question (which is related to my prior ones):
Is it worth it to spend $150 on the BSAS test bank, which uses questions from prior mock exams that they've given? Obviously if their mocks were unrelated in terms of difficulty to the final exam, then its a wasted $150. If they're pretty close, then it's worth it.

Thanks guys!

I haven't done the Mock Exams yet, are they strongly recommended?

christinawu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I haven't done the Mock Exams yet, are they
> strongly recommended?

Do the mock exams. It's a must.

I agree with soddy - this is just like any exam, unfortunately: You might know the material, but if you don't condition yourself to the way THEY want you to know it, you probably won't do as well.

返回列表