上一主题:Closest Call On Level 1?
下一主题:economics doubt
返回列表 发帖

FSA-taking too long

Currently reading Long Lived Assets.FSA is taking too much time.its been over a month now.Should i finish SS9 and move to another topic or complete FSA?

My method-Read Notes, solve Schweser EOC questions,Take LOS and Reading Quiz Read CFAI summary, Do CFAI EOC questions.trying to get the concepts as much as possible. it is taking too much time plus retention remains a problem.

Revising Ethics off and on and doing quant twice a week.hoping to complete all topics once by Oct 15.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 07:30AM by confused2010.

i studied accounting long time ago and i am a slow learner. i have noticed my capacity to study has increased as compared to what it was a month ago.if i could limit the no of unscheduled breaks in my study plan, i can study better ,faster.

My advice. Listen to Schweser Video and then go through the text(doesnt matter which one CFAI or Schweser) and then solve end of chapter CFAI.

Different subject areas take various amounts of time - I spent FOREVER (it seemed) on the taxes and long term debt / leases section of FR&A, but it was worth it. I spent a lot less time on Corporate Finance and Portfolio Management because it was easier for me to understand. Given how important FR&A is on the exam, it's worth spending the time to learn it cold.

返回列表
上一主题:Closest Call On Level 1?
下一主题:economics doubt