返回列表 发帖
I'm in a similar situation buddy. I'm a Finance student graduating next semester. I'm also heading for rhe CFA Level I exam in June 2011.

A month ago, I started with the Schweser video series. I like them a lot and I really recommend them to you. Given that I'm already familiar with most of the material (except maybe the Ethics section...) I started watching the videos before going to bed. It gives me a good review of what I already learned in school.

I'm soon done with the videos. I then plan on starting to read the Schweser books for a more detailed learning.

The Eleventh Hour Guide also looks to have good ratings. I'll get that in a few months for a little review a month before the exam.

You will be fine with Elans package plus EOC questions and summaries.Its best to study ethics from the curriculum.

I would advise you to start with something like econ or quant which you may be more familiar with from college. Ethics may be too dry to start with.

CFAI june 2011 study plan and strategy

hello all,

I'm a recent Finance graduate and I'm registered for June 2011 CFAI exam. I think I can manage all topics except for Ethics because it's tooooo long and requires a strategy to ace it. Please tell me from your experience what is the best order to study the sections because I'm thinking of starting with Ethics and i don't think it's the best thing to do. Also, i will buy Elan Ultimate prep package and plan to study from it +EOC and Summaries from the CFAI books. I don't know if this is a good plan or should i also add Schweser practice questions. please tell me what to do in order to increase my chances in passing Level I because from where I come from this can change my life.

返回列表