上一主题:Payoff of bull spread vs zero cost collar
下一主题:2011 CFAI Mock (PM)
返回列表 发帖

Correlation btwn EOC vignettes and test vignettes?

Have any previous test takers noted any correlation to the # of EOC vignettes and the likelihood of that section being tested? i.e. a reading with 4 EOC vignettes will have a higher likelihood of seeing that material on the actual exam vs a reading with only two EOC vignettes.

Just curious

Hi,

As a retaker I can tell you one thing, do not under any circumstances bet on what the CFAI will or will not test.

With that being said, EOC vignettes tell you the style and wording questions you will see on D-Day. Not necessarily what they will test.

Bottom line is that L2 is a different beast and you do need to master the entire curriculum. I passed L1 with all >70 and miserably failed L2 band 8... it's a lot more work and it's a lot deeper... spend the hours, do the work and be ready for it

- Guille

wowowowo...band 8. what a kick in the nuts!

I'm curious to know if the EOC questions provide any guidance as to what material within a particular subject area is emphasized on the exam.

- Robert

hey can you guys tell me if there are EOCs in the curriculum covering certain topics from various study sessions....should I study those????
Also is it better to study using schweser or stalla instead of the official materials, and while you are at which is better??
Can several anonymous posters validate my test preparation strategy, even though they don't know who I am, my background, and probably lack the experience themselves to give above mentioned advice?? Afterall ...... I mean as long as everybody says it's okay.... it must be,... right???

返回列表
上一主题:Payoff of bull spread vs zero cost collar
下一主题:2011 CFAI Mock (PM)