返回列表 发帖

Which calculator should I use for the exam?

Should I use "Gunner" my old TA-II Plus buddy who has been with me since college and has been by my side in all my previous CFA battles. Or "Julia" my TA-II Plus Professional calculator who has been my calculator of choice in my LIII preparations.

Gunner is still capable but his battery is slightly dim though not to the point of being replaced. His body shows the scars of bouncing around in my bag on many a trip to the library.

Julia, once my backup calculator, is now my go-to gal. Her sleek silver chrome is irresistible especially compared to Gunner's black scratched-up body.

So who should I put on the front lines and who should I keep in reserve come June 4th?!?!

BA-II Plus.

Bring three of them like the guy next to me last year as well as a box of pencils, pencil sharpener, extra batteries, digital watch, ear plugs and gum, which he promptly informed me would NOT be taken out of his pocket once the exam began.

I am so glad they have some kind of strict rules about bringing stuff

I remember in my old study days when the girls brought water with them as if they wanted to walk the desert, plus apple, chocolate, teddybear, mints, chewing gum and it took em 15 minutes to decorate

i bring two calculators. Just in case.

You should use what you have been using for the previous battles in order to minimize the number of new variables in the exam.

thepinkman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should I use "Gunner" my old TA-II Plus buddy who
> has been with me since college and has been by my
> side in all my previous CFA battles. Or "Julia"
> my TA-II Plus Professional calculator who has been
> my calculator of choice in my LIII preparations.
>
> Gunner is still capable but his battery is
> slightly dim though not to the point of being
> replaced. His body shows the scars of bouncing
> around in my bag on many a trip to the library.
>
> Julia, once my backup calculator, is now my go-to
> gal. Her sleek silver chrome is irresistible
> especially compared to Gunner's black scratched-up
> body.
>
> So who should I put on the front lines and who
> should I keep in reserve come June 4th?!?!

Gunner or the win dude

I will wear the same sweatshirt or this exam as I did for the previous two

I she aint broke, she dont need fixin'

返回列表