上一主题:does enhanced indexing automatically imply long-only constraints?
下一主题:fixed horizon strategy vs. lifestle protention strategy
返回列表 发帖

Personal notes - till 24th Jan

Hi guys,

Because of high demand I uploaded the documents one more time but the links are new - This will be the last time for me uploading them (at least not before march) as it takes time to do so - If you have sent me an email in the last 2 days about notes and you didn't get reply yet please send me again before 24th Jan .. Original post:

"While studying for level 1 (december 2010) exam, I prepared my own study notes (some handwritten and some softcopy) and I have finished organizing them recently. I have them available in links but I wouldn't wont to post them here for personal reasons. However, I'm ready to send them to those who need them. Email me or add me to bbm on addresses below:

email: omaradnan2 (at) gmail (dot) com
BB pin: 23386372

Again, links will expire in 1 week so contact me ASAP.

OA"

they are the same as previous ones so if you got them first time please don't email again - nothing has changed ..

i need some help cleaning my gmail account lol

Who uses someone elses notes??!! The note taking is where the learning comes in...
So Gay

Loup - so far 248 and I don't think number will increase by much

PC79 - I would agree too but apparently 248 people do use someone else notes it never hurts to look at others notes especially that many people don't know how to make good notes

i agree note taking is where part of the learning is...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, January 21, 2011 at 05:10AM by abhijitc4u.

Agreed too.

On a personnal note I emailed Omar cause I want to compare his notes with mine.

Links have expired by now - might give it another try to upload them for one week in march .. please don't email now or get it from other people who have permanent links

Total emails over 2 weeks: 263

返回列表
上一主题:does enhanced indexing automatically imply long-only constraints?
下一主题:fixed horizon strategy vs. lifestle protention strategy