返回列表 发帖

Unable to register for the exam

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if I should write in here. I am actually trying to register for the CFA level 1 exam for last 2 days. Yesterday I couldnt pay because it did not accept any of my credit cards (i tried 3 different credit cards). Today I cant access the 'My account' page. I am registering for the exam second time (gave my exam in june 2009) for December '09.

When I click the 'CFA program Exam Registration' link for your level' .. it says "Access to seibel is denied. This generally happens if the siteminder user does not have access to Seibel. Please try again in a new browser window."

I understand the last date is August 21. I am really worried now and I think there is a problem on the website.

Is anyone else facing the same problem? The exam registration was also closed for 3 days until August 18.

Please help.

Not having this problem but I have found that you get much faster replies if you go through your countries specific CFA group - email them to contact the CFA directly and they will probably call you about it!

Or ring the helpline: (800) 247-8132

Yes.. ringing the helpline would be best option.!!

Thanks people. My payment got through :-)

compare to the hassle you went through comes the easy part, studying for it.

返回列表