返回列表 发帖
Do they notify the person right away in case of violation and is the proctor responsible for letting the candidate know that he is going to report a certain action or he doesnt have to mention that he is going to file a violation? Does it take time for the institute to let the candidate know about a certain breech or warning? I barely heard of a case where a proctor notified the person about a breech or a violation

The proctor cannot write anything about you without notifying you about your violations and having you signed and admitted the violation. If the proctor done none of that you’re fine.

lilzany Wrote:
——————————————————-
The proctor cannot write anything about you
without notifying you about your violations and
having you signed and admitted the violation. If
the proctor done none of that you’re fine.
lol seems like you are talking from a bad experience or something… if a proctor asked me to sign an admission of violation sheet I would flat out refuse and take the case to a head proctor.

Nope. But proctors just can’t write anything without first notifying the OP the offense etc right?

you have to sign or they write they informed you and you refused to sign. It’s lawless out there, you just have to accept their way of doing things.

I don’t think you have to sign, they can report you without having to sign anything.

返回列表