返回列表 发帖

Approx how many EOC questions do CFAI books have?

Hello,
I have been preparing for CFA level 1 for now about 2 months.
I wanted to know about how many EOC question in total must be there in CFAI Books. Just an approximation.
I havent registered yet. I ll probably do that in early august, but i just want to have an idea on the number of hours that I ll have to invest in EOC questions.
Any help, would be appreciated. Thanks

A lot. Probably 1.5-2 full exams spread across the six books. That would be 360-480 questions.
Unfortunately, they are not precisely proportional to the weights on the exam. In other words, although you occasionally see 1-2 technical analysis questions in quant, there’s over 25 at the end of the reading. But this should not worry you. Just do them all.
I would advise you to complete them right after you finish a reading, as a quick test before moving on to the next topic.

Thanks! That was really helpful.
I am thinking, I should not delay registering for the exams so that I can start practicing EOC questions.

Why would you delay anyway, since you’ve already committed to 2 months of prep?

There are 67 readings all up I think… 30 questions each for the CFAI EOC per reading (approx)… so around 200 questions? each one takes a few minutes… more so than others…. I’m finding them more challenging than the schweser noes, due to:
1. its not all multiple choice
2. they really rest some stuff that may not be required (or would be unreasonable to rest) e.g. finding the portfolio variance of 3 varibles as an example…
anyone else find it more challenging than shcweser EOCs? i’m scoring around the 70-75% in them… (is that bad??

返回列表