上一主题:Question about bonds, not necessarily CFA question
下一主题:CFA Level 2 Economics Overhaul
返回列表 发帖

Economics has too much content and is taking a lot of time

It is taking me more than 1 day to finish a reading. Any advice on how to deal with Economics? I have been taking some notes but is it better to stop that and just read the end of chapter summaries or secret sauce?
And why did International Economics come back in Level 1 after spending few years in Level 2

For level1 economics, try using Analystnotes which is very good for economics! Concise short and you get to know what you want.. You are right, you cant spend more than 10% amount of time on Economics!
And Analystnotes are free, you get a pop up but who cares

Economics are easy points to grab. Dont try to understand every detail, focus on main concepts and main formulas.
If you switch to summary or s.sauce you will be missing too much, and you won;t be able to grab those easy points….

I don’t think anyone should ever advocate skipping or skimming sections. Devote the normal time that you would with other sections (Time to cover material and review until you have a level of comfort). Secret sauce is not a good substitute for any chapters. Use it as it should be used as a quick review tool. I think best use for secret sauce is to read through whole book after going over material or review a study session after having gone through all the material.

it is a long way from focusing on the important topics and reading only the end of chapter summaries

返回列表
上一主题:Question about bonds, not necessarily CFA question
下一主题:CFA Level 2 Economics Overhaul