上一主题:Reading 2: Guidance for Standards I–VII-LOS a, b, c习题精选
下一主题:Reading 2-VII: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
返回列表 发帖

All of the following are required for a CFA Institute member to maintain his or her active status EXCEPT:

A)
remit a completed Professional Conduct Statement on an annual basis.
B)
paying membership dues to CFA Institute on an annual basis.
C)
Passing each exam in no more than two tries.

Passing each exam in two or fewer tries is not required to maintain active status as a member of the CFA Institute. CFA Institute imposes both of the other choices.

During 2004 Nancy Arnold received an undergraduate business degree with a management major and completed all requirements for the CFA designation imposed by CFA Institute. She is applying for employment at several brokerage firms. Her resume states, “I was awarded the CFA degree in 2004 by CFA Institute.” Her resume also states that she graduated “with honors” and majored in finance. Her grade point average was 3.48 but “with honors” requires a 3.50 grade point average.

Which of the following statements about Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program, and Standard I(C), Misrepresentation, is CORRECT? Arnold:

A)
violated Standard I(C) but she did not violate Standard VII(B).
B)
did not violate either Standard VII(B) or Standard I(C).
C)
violated both Standard VII(B) and Standard I(C).

Arnold violated Standard VII(B). The CFA designation should not be referred to as a degree. Arnold also violated Standard I(C) because her claim that she graduated “with honors” is not true.

Which of the following statements is a violation of Standard VII(B) if it is included on a CFA charterholder’s resume?

A)
My earning the CFA designation indicates my superior ability.
B)
Both of these are violations of Standard VII(B).
C)
My earning the CFA designation indicates my desire to maintain high standards.

A CFA charterholder may not make claims about how earning the designation proves superior capabilities. Saying "my earning the CFA designation indicates my desire to maintain high standards" is allowed because it is a factual statement

thx

have a look

thanks a lot

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 2: Guidance for Standards I–VII-LOS a, b, c习题精选
下一主题:Reading 2-VII: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan