上一主题:Callable Bonds
下一主题:trailing PEG
返回列表 发帖

Schweser book 2: AM vs CFAI mock

Can anyone compare these tests pls? I have not taken the CFAI mocks yet but I got screwed on the schweser test. If CFAI is tougher or equally tough, I'd better review things again and take then take cfai.
Thanks.

havent taken CFAI yet, planning on doing it tomorrow. Exam 1 in book 2 for schweser was damn hard. Scored a 72 on it total (while have been averaging 80s on the others). The average suggests the same thing (i think am session was a 58?)

Im hoping its just this one test. OR maybe they are tryin gto overprepare us. But i have no basis for this until i see the CFAI mock.

yea. But hey, the avg was 58 so should make you feel better (which is about 10 points below the averages of the other exams). Try the afternoon. Its still pretty hard, i ended up with a 74 i think (but made like 3-4 idiotic mistakes), so if i dont makes those im clsoer to an 80. I am now normalizing my test scores haha. Adding back "Stupid and Unreasonable mistakes" and subtracting "Lucky guesses" to find "underlying and persistent scores" haha.

Yeah, the pm was tough too.

43/60. Need review. MINUTIA

返回列表
上一主题:Callable Bonds
下一主题:trailing PEG