SkipE99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> aight yo... you all better step up your game. i
> have reviewed the material once in entirety
> (remember nothing) and have resolved to get 2
> hours per week day in, plus 4-6 hours on
> Saturday... has anyone else got nervous and
> increased their hours?

Yup. I blank out on some of the essay questions. It's tough when the answers aren't provided to you flat out.

NO EXCUSES

In addition to logging in hours in while dropping deuces, I am also doing the stationary bike thing @ the gym. I find it easier on the bikes where you have a back rest. It actually works pretty good.

I used to spend a tonne of time doing readings on a stationary (recumbant style) bike at the gym. The only machine where I can comfortably read. The best now is that I have the audio books so I can study anywhere! Usually on my commute to work.

Lately I've been studying about 10-12 hours per week. I started at the beginning of January and am at about 75 hours now. I plan to step this up to 16, 18, each month and I will crank it up to 25-30 in the last two weeks. I usually study about 3-4 hours on each weekend day and about 1-1.5 hours on Monday - Thursday. I have a rule that I never study on Fridays, it's my day off!

Good luck.

I started with 15 hours per week in September to December. I have stepped down to 8 - 10 hours per week and will maintain that tempo till May before dropping further to 5 - 7 hours per week. Last week before exam, I will do 30 hours. Worked for me in Levels 1 & 2.

Preparing for this exam is a marathon not a sprint.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 08:09AM by me.tega.

Its March 1st kiddies, we gotta push it to the limit. I wish we had that pscyhzoid Phil Platt here to post his "Push it to the limit" threads every weekend.

返回列表
上一主题:Elans errata
下一主题:Land - two questions