上一主题:I would pay [insert] to know my exam result
下一主题:FRA Schweser Practice Question
返回列表 发帖

What's your assessment of my passing?

Okay, here I am at the very end. What do you think my chances are of passing given the following stats:

I've done all Schweser practice exams in book 1, the CFAI mock, and the BSAS mock.

I scored in the high 60s on the BSAS mock (I had problems in FSA which I've since corrected) and around 72 in the CFA mock. Schweser tests were all in the low to mid 70s, with some in the 80s (but those weren't done on the clock). In every case, I've scored in the low 70s on ethics.

Can I be cautiously optimistic of a pass?

- Robert

sounds borderline

Gee, I thought it was commonly understood that the Schweser tests were harder than the real deal, and I've achieved consistent scores in the 70s and 80s on all six practice exams, including ethics. I also got a 72 on the CFAI mock, which is probably the closest exam to the real deal.

So, while the pressure and anxiety of the actual exam can lower the final tally, I'm told the actual passing scores may be slightly below 70.

I also feel as though I've got a pretty thorough, even grasp of most of the subject areas (especially the principal ones like FSA, security valuation and ethics).

So, let's have some encouragement out there!

- Robert

Robert, God is with you. You will pass it!

Come on bro,
You'll do it...
It depends I guess if u're good @ taking tests, how ur mindset is, I don't get nervous when writing exams, I was just about as you and I felt really good about the real thing and passed it...be confident and enjoy urself after the exam

返回列表
上一主题:I would pay [insert] to know my exam result
下一主题:FRA Schweser Practice Question