上一主题:creating synthetic cash formula & question
下一主题:Guess the # of Questions for AM
返回列表 发帖

Ethics WTF Questions

So I’m doing all the ethics questions in the required readings. Blew through the first 40 non-item set questions getting all but two correct.
The item set questions are obviously much harder. Some of the interesting ones so far.
#52 Now you have to report all gifts even if less than $100? Interesting.
#55 Both B and C look pretty good to me.
#59 So Vinken is not in violation of showing potentional clients simulated returns. Why is that not a violation?
#60 Both Vinken and Khadri only keep records for five years. Seven years is the RECOMMENDED time so I suppose they aren’t in violation. Tricky.
This one takes the cake.
#64 A firm is notified by client that they atually underperformed the benchmark despite saying they overperformed. Khadri researches, see’s they’re correct and sends him a letter with an apology and corrected results. He blaims the discpancy on a human typographical error.
The answer to which vilation Khadri is least likely to have made
A. Misconduct
B. Misrepresentation
C. Performance Presentation
Answer is C.
FVCK me sideways with a lunchbox. How is he guilty of misconduct when it implies that it was a honest error. The answer says she knowingly misrepresented peformance. AND it says that she’s least likely to violate performance presentation because she provided the correct letter to the client. I don’t get this one at all.

No way a post of mine doesn’t get a reply. If someone can give me justification on #64 I’ll be duly impressed.

I’m ready for summer to b here!
She/he misrepresented the “cause” of the error… Human error vs programming error.

#59 So Vinken is not in violation of showing
potentional clients simulated returns. Why is
that not a violation?
Because he clearly shows that the presented performance is Simulated by also presenting the actual returns.

返回列表
上一主题:creating synthetic cash formula & question
下一主题:Guess the # of Questions for AM