上一主题:is this question right ???
下一主题:Operating Margin - CFAI MOCK AM Q14
返回列表 发帖

Most Important SS' to read from CFAI

so a quick survey, what are the most important SS’ to be read from CFAI? this info would be relevant for all those using 3rd party providers
looking at EOC qs, im thinknig books 1, 2, 3, and 6 should be read from CFAI but a 3rd paryt is fine for books 4 and 5.

1,2,3,4,…..18….
does it make sense?

How would it be more releveant if you’re using 3rd party providers? I’d think it be more relevant if you’re using the required readings.

i think it is a giant mistake not to read the CFAI texts, every word of them

Ethics is 1. IPS is 2nd with Wealth Management (according to Secret sauce this is up to 30% of exam) .

i’m at the point where there is no way i can finish reading (from CFAI txts), taking notes, watching stalla videos, doing EOC, and doing passmaster Qs by May 1 so i have officially switched to Stalla for Books 4 and 5 and SS17.
I read SS1 - SS8 from CFAI and will read SS18 from CFAI
godspeed me.
and before i get flammed, this worked just fine to get me through level II. i read books 1 - 3 from CFAI, then enrolled in Stalla and used them exclusively for the rest, even Equity and i passed the first time.
the key IMO is having the entire last month to do nothing but questions and practice exams. to each is own.

IMO I would go with 3, 16, 18, and 22. The rest shouldn’t be tested heavily.

返回列表
上一主题:is this question right ???
下一主题:Operating Margin - CFAI MOCK AM Q14