上一主题:Managing Individual Investor Portfolios. Question.
下一主题:Retaker - Which package of Schweser?
返回列表 发帖

CFAI mock, actual and sample tests

There are many posts regarding the availability of CFAI mock, actual and sample exams. I just want to make sure everybody is on the same page as far the availability of various CFAI exams are concerned.
I believe the following are the ONLY exams that are EVER made available (or can be obtained) by CFAI:
1. 2008-2010 actual exams (AM sessions only). They are available for free on CFAI website.
2. 2008-2011 mock exams (PM sessions only). The current year’s exam is available for free on CFAI website, and others can be obtained from various sources.
3. 2011 sample tests (2 tests, PM session only). They can be purchased from CFAI website.
4. The above ones are also available for previous years (2001-2007).
Am I right? Are there any other CFAI exams available out there (i.e., mock exam AM sessions, actual exam PM sessions, other sample tests etc.)?

AFAIK, your list is correct. Actual PM sessions are never made public.

Thanks for putting that together Ashwin, I was wondering the same thing.
Do you guys agree that its pointless to do practice exams for before 2008 since the curriculum changes yearly?
Also, where can I find item 2) previous years mock exams? If somebody could send them to me, I would really really really appreciate it: tmishina@vt.edu
Thanks!
Last push guys! We can do it!

I too would really appreciate the previous years mock tests (PM). If you could send them to me too, that would be amazing! izabella at gmail

could someone just upload these to a mediafire type service? im sure there is already a link somewhere, but ive managed to miss it too.

返回列表
上一主题:Managing Individual Investor Portfolios. Question.
下一主题:Retaker - Which package of Schweser?