上一主题:SchweserNotes + CFAI vs. CFAI only
下一主题:Ethics - Gifts from Clients Question
返回列表 发帖

QBank repeating questions

Does anyone else find that even with “show previously viewed/incorrect questions” turned off you always get questions you’ve seen in the past and even solved correctly? I’m about 50% through the qbank and I always get 10-15 repeats, some of these questions I’ve solved 5 times already.

yea ive been having the same problem (am 54% thru qbank). Not as many repeats as you (more like 4-5) but its gets frustrating as i dont even have to attempt to solve them - the answers burned into my mind!

if it is part of a vignette the questions keep showing until you get them all right.

yeah it’s not part of a vignette, though i do get repeated vignettes that i’ve already answered at 100%. glimmer i think you’re right, it’s probably more like 5 but the frustration is making it seem like more.

Ran into this at lvl 1 and now at lvl 2. Since I had done pretty much all of the vignettes for a bunch of study sessions, and had resorted to intermediate problems for those topics, I just deleted all my exams.
That way, you can go back to getting only vignettes. Besides, you won’t remember the ones you took a long time ago, so they’ll seem new.

返回列表
上一主题:SchweserNotes + CFAI vs. CFAI only
下一主题:Ethics - Gifts from Clients Question