上一主题:想出国读硕士,密苏里大学【UMKC】怎么样?堪萨斯城校区
下一主题:Deadline for CFA Level 1
返回列表 发帖

How is everyone doing with QBank / Practice Exams?

Just finished the reading a few days ago and took my first Schweser practice exam today–– I timed myself and finished well ahead of the allotted time in almost every section… except that I got a 66%
I was hoping for around 75%, but I really got killed in ethics (I keep leaning towards the person in question violating the code when he actually didn’t )..
Also, I’m scoring around 70% in QBank right now–– hope to bump it up to the 80s by next week!
How is everyone else doing the practice exams?

I’ve been doing well in Qbank, high 80’s on advanced and intermediate, but i think thats just because I have been doing Qbank all along after the readings. Answered about 2200 of them so far…
Took exam 1 AM last weekend (untimed, and looked at the notes a couple of times) and got a 77%. Took the PM session yesterday after reviewing all week and got an 82.5% in 2:40 without looking at any notes.

its going well here…
schweser practice exams (timed, without notes)
#1 (72.50%, 80%)
#2 (84.17%, 85.83%)
#3 (85.83%, PM to come today)
so i’m experiencing a decrease in the second derivative.
think i have to slow a bit, or else i’ll run out of practice exams..
cheers

^ fantastic performance chefe.
any tips on how you boosted your score so much from the first to second practice exam?

This is an EXCELLENT lesson for all of you!
“e.g.
when finished skimming halfway through the question description, already thinking to have the answer. only to find out that the last two words of the question clearly say i was wrong.. from now on, i force myself to slowly read each question carefully, no matter how hard my feeling is that i have answered such a question 100 times.. “

i dont know with my qbank, sometimes i scores really well 90+ sometime i score really badly ~65%, overall is abot 7275% with a large standard error.

返回列表
上一主题:想出国读硕士,密苏里大学【UMKC】怎么样?堪萨斯城校区
下一主题:Deadline for CFA Level 1