上一主题:2013 L3 mock 第58题
下一主题:怎样通过CFA二级考试的一些经验之谈
返回列表 发帖

Do I meet the enrollment requirements

I have over 120 credits from a Canadian University, however I do not have a bachelors degree.  My GPA is 2.10.  I already passed my Level 1 exam.  How can I be sure that I qualify for the “US bachelors degree equivalent” requirement for the level 2?  Will I ever have to send in any kind of verification in order to receive the charter at the end of the three exams and work experience?  Thanks for your insight.
PS- I also worked as a manager at a restaurant for one year.  Would that count as “professional work experience”?

you need at least a 3 year general degree from a Cdn university. and of course restaurant manager does not count. professional = finance professional. all of this information is clearly stated on the CFAI website.

Thanks Matt.  I guess my topic and question was vague.  I just wanted to know if the 120 credits + 1 year experience will qualify for enrolling into the CFA program (not the charter).  Most results from google searches show that an US Bachelors degree require 120 credit hours of courses, hence I thought I might meet the requirements without a bachelors degree diploma.

Is the GPA system in Canada on a 4 point scale like it is in the US?  If so, you can forget about the business school route.

It is on a 4 point scale.  I do realize that grad school route is tough to follow through with a 2.10 GPA.  I am actually planning for the CFA + CPA route, neither depends on GPA or the GMAT.
Once I am done with level 3 exam, I might try the GMAT exam, if I get over 575 I will try to get into a CPA + MBA program.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

返回列表
上一主题:2013 L3 mock 第58题
下一主题:怎样通过CFA二级考试的一些经验之谈