上一主题:Forwards - EOC Q - Please help...i'm stuck
下一主题:Schweser videos worth it?
返回列表 发帖

Any Sections you have decided if they quiz you on, you will

I was just reviewing Reading #13 and it was worping my mind. Im thinking about just nixing it and saying ill take my odds of 1/3 if those questions come up. You guys have any sections in which you feel the same way?

pierrewoodman_fan wrote:
Ya theres lots of topics which are difficult to write questions in so theres no chance of it appearing
You should skip econ growth and econ regualtions but study currency exchange, skip the first 2 FRA readings and last 3, in corp finance you can skip capital structure, dividends, governance., in equity you can skip first 2 readings and price multiples, you can skip everything in Alternative investments except private equity, in fixed income, you can skip first 2 chapters and in derivatives you can skip either forwards or futures but not bothand I think last reading of port management can be skipped except for that 1 or 2 questions at the end of an itemset. In ethics no need to bother with the code and standards, they already asked us in Level 1 so they wont double test it but you need to gobble up that soft dollar stuff
Sounds like your actually only reading half the material….haha. Goodluck man!! I really hope you pass and this exam and prove us right.

If I were to skip anything (and I am not) would probably be quant.  I find it difficult and will likely only make up one item set.

pierrewoodman_fan wrote:
Ya theres lots of topics which are difficult to write questions in so theres no chance of it appearing
You should skip econ growth and econ regualtions but study currency exchange, skip the first 2 FRA readings and last 3, in corp finance you can skip capital structure, dividends, governance., in equity you can skip first 2 readings and price multiples, you can skip everything in Alternative investments except private equity, in fixed income, you can skip first 2 chapters and in derivatives you can skip either forwards or futures but not bothand I think last reading of port management can be skipped except for that 1 or 2 questions at the end of an itemset. In ethics no need to bother with the code and standards, they already asked us in Level 1 so they wont double test it but you need to gobble up that soft dollar stuff
You are either screwed, or you are just lying in the desperate hopes people will study less once they read your post.
Either way, I hereby dub you a troll.

I’m not taking any chances this time. I’m covering it all.

返回列表
上一主题:Forwards - EOC Q - Please help...i'm stuck
下一主题:Schweser videos worth it?