上一主题:Unstable Equilibrium
下一主题:CFA Audiobooks - iPad and iPhone compatible
返回列表 发帖
sorry to hear that mate. Hope the little one is back to doing what he is best at!
For me also a similar case.. My father is undergoing an Angiogram today to check whether he has blocks.. My parents and my brother didnt tell me about this till my exams were over actually. So right after the exam, this is the first thing that I heard when I called my mother. So for me result is far too less important now..

I feel like I shouldn’t put my textbooks away. They’re just sitting on my dinner table, untouched. If I put them away, then I know studying is over for good. I feel like I have Stockholm’s syndrome with my textbooks as my captors and I the victim.

Hit a 25-year whiskey I’d been keeping just for the occassion. Did the same thing on Sunday together with some other “substances of questionable nutritional value”. Needless to say…I’m still recovering.

For some reason I never feel like celebrating after taking an exam.  Maybe it’s because I could have just failed and would just feel stupid celebrating failure.
Regardless, if I pass in August, you better believe I am going to wake up on a park bench at 6am with no shoes and the sweet smell of vomit on my apparel, somewhere in the vicinity of a major metro area.

I celebrated with my kids who I ignored for a month.  Plus knowing there is a good chance I’ll have to do the same all over again in a year.

Finally have time to catch up with the new season of game of thrones but still feeling guilty for watching 5 episodes in one shot haha…

Thank you guys. he is much better now after the bypass, though still in ICU. The parameters are under control and nothing to worry. Really appreciate the thoughts, cheers.

friends , now that CFA exam is over. frankly have around 2 months of breather. hopefully if results are good then nothing to worry..
which website would you recommend for puzzles .. plan to train my brain..

返回列表
上一主题:Unstable Equilibrium
下一主题:CFA Audiobooks - iPad and iPhone compatible