上一主题:原版书 reading 19 第5题与第26题及第29题的矛盾
下一主题:L2-Fixed Income concept
返回列表 发帖

Stalla Mobile: Has anyone used it?

Hello - For Level 1 and Level 2, I used Stalla.  This was the old version of Stalla with DVDs, books, etc…  I though their instructors were great.  However I know their lecturers have disbanded.  I think Peter Olinto is with Elan.  David Hetherington is with Kaplan Schweser.  And Stalla has relaunched with a completely new product.
Has anyone subscribed to the new Stalla product and used it?  Hopefully for all of us on this forum, we won’t need to go back and study for this test in the future.  But while things are quiet, I thought I would throw out the question and see if there’s any feedback.
If you happen to have used Stalla for a different level (other than L3), please indicate the level.
Thank you.

I am a big time Stalla fan too, having used their L1 and L2 materials. But the app is very very very very buggy Content wise its not bad, but usability is very poor mate. But its quite buggy and could hardly use it properly..
Note: I didnt buy the full version, since I just was not satisfied with the performance of the app. Issues I noted:
1. Sudden/frequent crashes
2. Mobile heating up and battery drained very fast. (Because I like Stalla, I would blame my mobile for it though)..
3. Content were quite good, but user interface wasnt good at all IMHO.
So I wouldnt buy this again (hopefully I wouldnt need to if I clear) unless they offered me free test use for a week to checkout performance..

返回列表
上一主题:原版书 reading 19 第5题与第26题及第29题的矛盾
下一主题:L2-Fixed Income concept