上一主题:Lease Example 10 Curriculum page 507
下一主题:关于discretionary trust的一个问题
返回列表 发帖

MPS- what will it be

i analyzed about 50 scores from this board.  and instead of 40-60-80, even if i gave one dude 50-70-100, he didnt make 70%. he made 68.
There aint no way in hell the MPS is 70. I’d be willing to bet it is 65 or less.
thoughts?

yes doubt its 70. if not, by sheer probability you would be seeing a greater number of >70% bands in the topical areas of pass candidates of the 50 scores you examined. Having said that, the million dollar question is did you cross that MPS, isn’t it.

MPS has never been 70% from the various analysis conducted in the past. Schwesser would also like to push candidates above the MPS by proclaiming that a 70% will definitely be a pass. Aim at 70%, Schwesser will always note!
It might be worth noting that if the test deviates fundamentally in difficulty from those of the past, the MPS may well be an outlier. However, I think the 2013 test is very much consistent; if not more difficult. I will tilt to a sub 65% MPS.

after my amazingly awesome heuristic analysis- i conculde that last year MPS was between 61 and 63.
for retakers- was 2013 harder than 2012?

I don’t think so, the hardest part, I felt was the AM due to the number of questions asked.  Time seemed to be a big issue.

返回列表
上一主题:Lease Example 10 Curriculum page 507
下一主题:关于discretionary trust的一个问题