上一主题:Should I really have failed L2 (band 10)?
下一主题:Anyway to Sign up without a Current Passport?
返回列表 发帖
Thanks for the tips. After I registered the level 3 exam few hrs ago, I’ve been googling to find out about level 3 exam, and your post helped me a lot to plan how to study. Good luck for the exam result!!

Thanks for the detailed post. It was helpful. I agree with your views, especially the ones when you said that if you don’t follow the question, you can probably deduce what it means from the options. This was very useful for me in both L1 and L2. And now with this thing missing, the AM session will be slightly difficult for me I guess. Well, this time I’ll practice writing a lot while I study. (I’m a poor note maker)

Hey Trim,
Your post is a real godsend for the CFA L3 newbies (me included) about how to take baby steps to L3 prep.  
I am in complete agreement with everyone elses’s comments (except ua_bender’s juvenile remarks which sure as hell didn’t really warrant any apology from you) on your advice and particularly the response that your post is perhaps the most detailed one has ever come across on this forum.
I am sure that Aug 7 will see you uncorking the bubbly. Good luck.
Cheers
Unni

I’ve just updated the post to include a note on topic weightings which can also trip people up from level to level.  Congratulations to all of you who passed the monster of L2!

trimonious2
- Thanks a ton! I am going to take a print of this and stick it up there on my study table.

All the very best for your results mate!

ua_bender….. what a knobhead? lol.  It makes no sense what you said.

Lol guys lay off on ua_bender…he did make valid points. How well you approach the exam depends on many issues that are not related to the exam at all ( work load, marital status , personal dispositions, etc) and therefore is very unique to each individual. Since he is from Afghanistan I am guessing his first language isn’t English which probably means he encountered linguistic difficulties when absorbing the material and expressing himself in the AM section of L3, something which people for whom English is foreign must come to terms with. These are fair issues that compliment the nice post by OP…

返回列表
上一主题:Should I really have failed L2 (band 10)?
下一主题:Anyway to Sign up without a Current Passport?