下一主题: Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
返回列表 发帖
 where is the answer...

THX

S

S

QUOTE:
以下是引用mayanfang1在2009-1-12 16:00:00的发言:

Q1. An analyst who is a CFA Institute member receives an invitation from a business associate’s firm to spend the weekend in a high-quality resort. In order to abide by the Standards, the analyst should (may):

A)   refuse the invitation if the associate is from a firm he analyzes for his employer.

B)   obtain written consent from his supervisor if the offer is contingent on achieving a target investment return.

C)   do both of the actions listed here.

Q2. An analyst has been writing research reports on a company for many years. As part of the analyst’s continuing research efforts, the analyst allows the firm to fly him to the firm’s headquarters and put him up in the guest quarters the company has for all corporate visitors. According to Standard I(B), Independence and Objectivity, this is:

A)   a violation if the headquarters are within reasonable driving distance from the analyst's home.

B)   a violation no matter what the circumstances.

C)   not a violation under any circumstances.

Q3. Tony Calaveccio, CFA, is the manager of the TrustCo Small Cap Venture Fund in Toronto. He places trades for the fund with River City Brokerage. River City presents Calaveccio with a bottle of inexpensive wine at Christmas each year. Calaveccio does not disclose this fact in the prospectus of the small cap venture fund. This action is:

A)   in violation of the Standard concerning disclosure of additional compensation arrangements.

B)   in violation of the Standard concerning disclosure of conflicts to clients and prospects.

C)   not in violation of the Code and Standards.

Q4. Tony Calaveccio, CFA, is the manager of the TrustCo Small Cap Venture Fund in Toronto. He places trades for the fund with Worldwide Brokerage. Worldwide is holding a conference in Amsterdam and has offered to pay for Calaveccio's airfare, meals, and accommodations associated with his attendance of the conference. The conference concerns European small cap securities and the EASDAQ. He decides that he will accept their offer and attend the conference. In order to comply with the Code and Standards, he:

A)   may attend, but he must disclose the arrangement to TrustCo's clients and prospects as required under Standard IV.B.

B)   should not attend unless he pays for the trip himself.

C)   may attend, but he must disclose the arrangement to his employer as a gift.

http://ironegg.spaces.live.com

z

thk

thanks

古古怪怪古古怪怪古古怪怪古古怪怪

thanks

返回列表
上一主题: Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
下一主题: Reading 2-I: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan