上一主题: Reading 2-V: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
下一主题:Reading 6: Preston Partners - LOS b - Q8
返回列表 发帖
QUOTE:
以下是引用mayanfang1在2009-1-12 17:28:00的发言:

Q1. When Wes Smith first joined Advisors, Inc., he was excited that all the analysts at the firm had the CFA designation. In letters to prospective clients, he states that this ensures that Advisors can provide better service than their competitors. With respect to Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program, this is:

A)   a violation because he mentions the CFA designation in the letter.

B)   a violation because he cannot guarantee better service.

C)   a violation for both mentioning the CFA designation and saying the firm can guarantee better service.

Q2. Which of the following statements is a violation of Standard VII(B) if it is included on a CFA charterholder’s resume?

A)   Both of these are violations of Standard VII(B).

B)   My earning the CFA designation indicates my desire to maintain high standards.

C)   My earning the CFA designation indicates my superior ability.

Q3. All of the following are required for a CFA Institute member to maintain his or her active status EXCEPT:

A)   remit a completed Professional Conduct Statement on an annual basis.

B)   Passing each exam in no more than two tries.

C)   paying membership dues to CFA Institute on an annual basis.

Q4. Julie Stades retired several years ago and relinquished her membership in CFA Institute. She had the CFA designation up until then. She has decided to go back to work and puts the following statement on her resume: “I earned the CFA designation 10 years ago.” Is this a violation of Standard VII(B)?

A)   Yes, she has used the letters "CFA" in an undignified manner.

B)   No, as long as she does not indicate she currently has the designation.

C)   Yes, because she uses "CFA" as a noun.

Q5. A CFA Institute member puts the following statement on her resume: “I passed each level of the CFA exam on the first try.” Is this a violation of Standard VII(B)?

A)   Yes, because she incorrectly refers to the CFA exam.

B)   Yes, because saying she passed exams on the first try is not appropriate.

C)   No, because it is a statement of fact.

http://ironegg.spaces.live.com

bcbbc

z

踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩

mked thx

XX

Thanks.

bacc,thanks

返回列表
上一主题: Reading 2-V: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidan
下一主题:Reading 6: Preston Partners - LOS b - Q8