上一主题:CFA,CFAI 有些人不要一再污蔑它们了
下一主题:关于soft dollar咨询
返回列表 发帖
各种观点的都是基于不同出发点的,没什么必要争执了。本人既非美国公民,也非美国崇拜者,他们金融业自己问题也非常多,非常棘手了。开始参与CFA考试也在亚太区,因为工作原因3级才必须在美国考试,自己没必要给自己“泼凉水”吧?各位聪明人自己想想看。如果一个PURE老美说你们都是局外人也许才值得争执一番的吧?大家都专心好好准备2周后的考试吧,祝福大家都通过。

QUOTE:
以下是引用cfafans1在2010-5-23 11:26:00的发言:
 楼上同学很会说话啊,“有道理,但是。。。“
我来说说z 的问题。在z发表高论之前,没有人说cfa 实用或不实用。说的是工作中不用,使复习显得更难。不论是否以后会对职业生涯有帮助,都考到三级啦,当然要坚持下去。lz和别的同学在这个帖子是讨论怎样复习,互相帮助鼓励的。明显的3级对很多人很难,里面还有个同学说也是第二次了。这时候z跳出来,说不同意义上观点,实用要在美国,别的国家考试不过凑热闹。不是泼凉水是干什么。会说风凉话不是本事。这个人心态有问题。看后面的回答,先把人假设成SB,再来显示自己高明。

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-5-23 11:27:53编辑过]

呵呵,很愤青啊。以多年经验,喜欢用“SB"这样字眼的,不但”心理素质“而且”素质“也是个大问题啊...希望多些楼主这样的踏实人,少些愤青吧

QUOTE:
以下是引用PassCFA2010在2010-5-19 2:29:00的发言:

Hi Ms Z, thanks for the heads up. I planned to work on the 2009 mock this weekend. You finished reviewing three text books in three days, quite impressive. You will pass the exam with flying colors, I am sure.

Just out of curiosity, are you managing a global fund in the US? If so, it would be great if you could talk a little more about the biggest difference between operating a fund in Asia and in US.

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-5-23 9:56:35编辑过]

It would be my great pleasure. Maybe sometime after the exam. I'm 100% sure you WILL PASS. Bliss All of US. I'm paying the toll of hush reviewed the V5, V6 textbook right now. Pretty Sure this year CFAi will test Evaluating Portfolio Performance Inside Out.

复习最后阶段好痛苦。常常严重怀疑自己的智商。引用一段老美对3级的评价吧,真是道出了我的心声。也是一个饱受三级折磨的考生啊。
Can I just rant for a sec about the ridiculousness of this test?
You can get 95% of the concepts, 80% of the formulas and still fail miserably due to how they test to subject matter: miss a multiplier on a futures Q, its WRONG. Flip an exchange rate, or forget to annualize a return. WRONG. So what if you get the concept or do 8 out of 9 steps correctly. Same thing goes for GIPS and ethics: They work so hard to ask questions in a counterintuitive way: are you required or recommended to get permission before making a personal trade? Do you need permission in writing to ref high school bball if you get paid? A prof. I had put it best when he said the "CFA tests the ethics section in an unethical manner."
At the end of the day, the ones who @#$%& are CANDIDATES, and we carry no weight by definition. Who cares you are cranking 300+ hours to cram for questions you might never even see on the test and will certainly never use in real life. Miss enough of the tricks and fall for enough of the dummy answers, and your reward is to do it over next year.
Heck, once you do pass L3, you WANT the test as hard as possible so the CFA (R) designation (note the proper use) wont get diluted.
So really the only solution is to pass this bastard and laugh at the sucker candidates for years to come. It's only going to get harder. (Just ask anyone who took the test a mere 5-10 years ago. The breadth and depth of material has easy doubled since 2000.)

专程回来顶楼主的帖,复习最后阶段很有帮助

谢谢你的cheat sheet

楼上表客气。那个cheat sheet 我也是借花献佛了。别人总结得很不错。

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-8-23 0:22:07编辑过]

谢谢楼主的分享精神,愿意花这么多时间把自己的经历写下来。我就没那么勤快了
三级复习的确实很辛苦,我考前还连续加了很多天班,好在最后三天能请假复习
8月中旬再回到这个贴子,希望我们,还有论坛里的朋友都能顺利通过

I started my review in April 2010 and actually I was on a trip to Arizona for vacation (company sponsored best employee awarding event).I got into the busy season in May to June. I think I studied for less than 200 hours.But I just read the curriculum twice and did all the end of chapter questions.

To be honest,the exam turns out to be very close to curriculum requirements.

I didn't have time for any practice exams and sample exams.Maybe that would help too.But who cares now?A pass is a pass.

I'd better run out and get he ticket to Las Vegas......

jl553是做什么的,很牛的样子,在美国企业还当选了最佳员工啊。

返回列表
上一主题:CFA,CFAI 有些人不要一再污蔑它们了
下一主题:关于soft dollar咨询