上一主题:CFA Level 1 Sample Exam?
下一主题:Don't forget to.......
返回列表 发帖

December pass rate prediction

I think about 80% of AFers will pass.
A little smile on your face if you've been comparing yourself to other AFers.

ps. AF=AnalystForum

Thanks. Your random guess is an inspiration to everyone here.

Np.
The time I passed, about 75% of AFers passed.
That's when the pass rate was 34% in Dec 2009.

Slated for June exam, glad I decided to join this lil' website

i hate to do this but i really want this post to go away somehow.

its not important what the rate is. enough people pass to know its possible. if 35% of the people pass, do better than the other 65%. That's D. its not fair to directly relate it like that but lets move on. i rather people answer my questions and the real questions. I hope I'm not being a bigot but the material is more important. We can gloat about our success afterward =D

I'm not sure if online forums actually decreased my study time. I don't know about you guys, but I probably would have just wasted time doing something else.

There is definitely positive reporting bias on AF. If you go to the "who passed" threads, you'll see a lot of one off names - basically people who lurk and then comment a couple of times because they're happy they passed.

With that being said, it's likely that the pass rates among AF users is a bit higher than that of the general population, at least for Level 1. If you're looking at CFA forums, you probably care *somewhat* about the test and will put in at least minimal effort. Lots of Level 1 candidates just don't give a crap and fail out of sheer laziness.

Analyst Forum doesn't have s*** to do with passing rates. If anything, the average AF user wastes valuable study time reading through pointless blogs such as this one, trying to predict the pass rate, why not focus on something you can control? STUDYING!

iteracom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Either that, or a lot of people on AF who fail
> don't post. Which is highly possible.

Not being able to register with a free email probably deters a lot of lurkers from posting...anyway how do you know the legitimacy of the passing rates? I agree with BB, posting here too often can be a waste of time; when my studying hours decrease, I won't lurk as much...but i'm at over 70 hours for level 1 next June - don't need to burn out before hand

At what point in my post did I say AFers have a lower pass rate? How exactly are you gonna legitimize who says they pass or not on an annonymous message board? These threads are pointless, as my former trader mentor would say 'who cares what other people are doing'.

I agree with Joey.
And people need to chill.
Studying can be considered as a matter of life or death, but I consider AF as just relaxing time.

返回列表
上一主题:CFA Level 1 Sample Exam?
下一主题:Don't forget to.......