上一主题:Adjusted CFO (Equity)
下一主题:Daily VAR
返回列表 发帖

Is 4 months enough?

Hello future fellow Charterholders!

I have a question. I would like to know if it is feasible to pass level 2 only having 4 months of prep time and working full time, given 20-25 hrs/week study time?

Thanks!

im in the same situation. since there are plenty of retakers so it does not only depends on ur prep....they take the graph high and make it diff for the first timers.
Is 4 mths enough time or not???
Please..Honest opinion will be appreciated!

I passed L1 in Dec '10 and giving L2 this june..however, i was confident about passing so started strudying for L2 early and have already finished book 1 & 2 readings from book 2.

If you intend to use CFAI text books for studying, I would re-think giving the exam this june..there are over 500 pages per book and 6 books..If youre working full-time, you might just be able to finish reading the material once. Then it will all depend on how much you have retained.

If youre using a prep-provider, I think you can manage easily putting in 20-25 hrs a week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 06:43AM by Kamisyed.

actually i quit my job and can put more than 20-25 hours...quantity is not a prob but quality is. i get easily distracted. i think i got ADD..neway thanks for ur advise.

i think i will use schweser! didnt use prep provider in lvl1. u can get cds for video instructions. right? are they any good?

I honestly don't think it is enough time unless you are working part-time or unemployed.

just do it man..

I just registered for level 2!!

lets have fun killing this beast!!

Hey i m also worried whether 4 months is enough?

i hope it is.....

I think it completely depends how strong you are - there are 3 or so sections that hopefully wont be too difficult for me due to my job.

With no relevant experience on anything, L2 looks at a glance like it would be very difficult in 4 months!

Of course it is.
I just started studying last week.
Just start studying instead of wondering if 4 months is enough.
Once u start going through it, you'll see that 4 months is plenty of time if u stick to ur schedule and study everyday.

guys, is not about the 4 months, it is about quality.

CFA is not about getting As or 10s, you don't have to know everything, you just have to know very well some important topics.
Change perspectives....

返回列表
上一主题:Adjusted CFO (Equity)
下一主题:Daily VAR