superstar123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what your most hated chapter? the material that
> you think that you will not be able to solve the
> questions and the topic for which you say i dont
> care...i wont do that..
>
> tell me in order to study it extensively to get an
> advantage over you on the passing curve!

Quantitative return objective in IPS for individual investors.

difficult chapters

what your most hated chapter? the material that you think that you will not be able to solve the questions and the topic for which you say i dont care...i wont do that..

tell me in order to study it extensively to get an advantage over you on the passing curve!

oh and btw can someone tell me WHY General Motors is hovering around 31???cause am long!

ama you are not helping mate...i cant get advantage on that!!i have yet to do a correct return calculation!!!!damn...and even the return objective in words is very tricky...i cant even get full marks on that!let alone the calculation...

yesterday i tried the 2006 morning return calculation...and i have to say one thing..

OMG

superstar123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ama you are not helping mate...i cant get
> advantage on that!!i have yet to do a correct
> return calculation!!!!damn...and even the return
> objective in words is very tricky...i cant even
> get full marks on that!let alone the
> calculation...
>
> yesterday i tried the 2006 morning return
> calculation...and i have to say one thing..
>
> OMG

It is almost impossible for me to have 100% correct calculation anytime. Moreover, it is very time-consuming. with much time spent but no confidence I will get correct calculation, I wonder if I shall do it on the exam.

If you write down your 'process' in a clear way and do not get the exact right answer you will still get a bulk of the points....at least that is what Stalla is telling candidates

Yes, that is what I am going to do.

honestly, if you miss the return calc, miss it and move on. time is an issue in the AM. do not get hung up or come back to it. you'll get a general idea of the IPS. if you miss it, seriously... turn the page.

when I just saw mcap's quizzes, I realize I f'ing hate GIPS.

The return calculation if answered incorrectly would cause problems in subsequent questions when you have to select portfolios. I find it not fair.

返回列表
上一主题:FRM v CAIA
下一主题:Correlation Between CFAI EOC Questions and Actual Exam