返回列表 发帖

Essay section is impossible

I've been doing Schweser Essay portions and am doing terrible. I'm not getting anything right on IPS. Afternoon session isn't too bad though getting >70% on all practice exams.

Whats the average score on the Essay morning portion? Does anyone know?

-fellow idiot

I totally agree. I expect to to get 50% in morning and 80% in the afternoon and hopefully, this will help me to pass

I agree, not doing great on the essay sections for schweser.

I dominated the 2010 CFAI essay section though. I'm hoping the schweser are just harder.

I'm trying to be as brutal as I can be on myself when grading the AM sections I take. That way I'm pretty sure I'll get at least that on the exam. I don't think Ive given myself full credit on anything yet. Most IPS questions I'm hitting at about 75%

I'm scoring about 50% for the full AM's right now, but we have a couple weeks yet. I'm hoping my afternoon is where it's at. From examples of scores I saw last year it looks like most passers still got preetty beat up in the morning. I think if you've got a good >70 on all afternoon sections your sitting in a good spot.

Would only be guesses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, May 20, 2011 at 02:18PM by Paraguay.

according to schweser its 65, so i think anywhere between 60 to 65..depends on your luck!!

I felt like the Schweser essays were much harder than the CFAI past papers I've done. There seems to be a lot more rout memorisation of lists in Schweser (such as a 7-point question on the 7 due diligence steps for AI) than in CFAI ... and those are the questions that I always find hardest.

The IPS and calculating of required returns etc gets a bit easier with practice too imo.

返回列表