返回列表 发帖
Did anybody keep any downloaded PDFs for the L1 and/or L2 mocks from the CFAI? I went on the website and they're down (unless I just can't find them).

Is it against the code to pass those along? I'd like to have a copy of the L2 mock for next year (staying optimistic!)

Cheers

Hmmm...they are gone, weird. I wouldn't think so. As long as you're a candidate you should be entitled to view the exams. I have the L1 Exams saved but not L2.

By accessing this mock exam, you agree to the following terms of use: This mock exam is provided to
currently-registered CFA candidates. Candidates may view and print the exam for personal exam
preparation only. The following activities are strictly prohibited and may result in disciplinary and/or legal
action: accessing or permitting access by anyone other than currently-registered CFA candidates; copying,
posting to any website, emailing, distributing and/or reprinting the mock exam for any purpose.

nickcee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By accessing this mock exam, you agree to the
> following terms of use: This mock exam is provided
> to
> currently-registered CFA candidates. Candidates
> may view and print the exam for personal exam
> preparation only. The following activities are
> strictly prohibited and may result in disciplinary
> and/or legal
> action: accessing or permitting access by anyone
> other than currently-registered CFA candidates;
> copying,
> posting to any website, emailing, distributing
> and/or reprinting the mock exam for any purpose.

Thanks. I wish I had the foresight to save the pdfs... if only to see if the CFAI is lazy and reuses their mocks.

I did save both.

返回列表