上一主题:one and two period binomial model
下一主题:Bond: Break Even Analysis and Scenario Analysis
返回列表 发帖

Amount Incorrect - Estimates

Well I\'ve been reading through my notes and comparing that to the exam...

fortunately, I\'ve only identified 32 that I got wrong out of the 240. So that leaves me with a margin of 40 other incorrect answers...

how did everyone else do?

I don't even remember enough exam questions/answers to compare! Some obvious and dumb mistakes i do recall but i'm sure i made many more mistakes.....hopefully though less than 70 ;)

SeeEffAay - How badly do you want it?

so if we score abt 50 to 60 questions wrong, out of 240....do we stand a chance to pass ?????? please tell me....i did some stupid mistakes ..where i knew the answer but was too under pressure to tick the right one....damn...suppose if i get arnd 50 to 60 answers wrong...can i hope to pass ??

but some 1 told me that watever it is....u have to be in the top 35% scorers to pass...even if that is 80%???

We need a sticky on the exam scoring so badly. Nobody knows what the pass rate is going to be in advance. It could be anywhere from 25% to 50%. Just think of the passing rate @ 70 and if it's lower, just consider that gravy.

It has been generally assumed that 70% will pass the exam.

I'll estimate I got maybe 30-40 incorrect. I felt very good leaving the exam, and am still very confident.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, June 8, 2009 at 09:57AM by sbmarti2.

They can't possibly know the pass rate yet. Look up the agnoff method on Wikipedia, that will clear up things for you. Also, 72 questions between 2 exams is a lot of wrong answers. I am sure everyone on this forum was under that amount.

I'm pretty sure no shows are removed from the pass rate percentage.

sbmarti2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm pretty sure no shows are removed from the pass
> rate percentage.

Yes, no shows are not included.

Glad it's finally over!

返回列表
上一主题:one and two period binomial model
下一主题:Bond: Break Even Analysis and Scenario Analysis