返回列表 发帖

CFA June 2011 Study Advice

Hi

I am intending to set for CFA L1 in June 2011. I have not registered for the exam yet as I am still frustrated about getting started with the materials. I got schwezar books and I enrolled in a course, but still scared and feel that I take too much time in reading each study session. I feel I am falling behind somehow!!! as my classmates are one study session ahead of me :S

I wish you can advice on the best way to cover all the materials before the exam and spare some time for doing mock exams and practice questions.

Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 02:45PM by H.Ahli.

You have lots of time. What works best for me is to set a schedule for myself and stick to it. Plan it out and right it down. I set 2 hours every weekday and 4 hours every weekend day to study and I never missed. I tried a few times to do a full day on the weekend but personally found that after 4 hours I do not retain anything so there was no point.

I would highly recommending doing something every day as opposed to spending 15 hours every weekend studying.

In the final month and half I would do 1 mock exam, then study my weak parts for a week, then do another mock, and repeat, etc.

Good luck!

I tried to read one study session a week (18), doing exercises and reviewing that section. Then I redid ethics again, and after that I had like 5 weeks to study mocks and go over my weak points just like bmer said. Hope that helps

Thank you guys

返回列表