上一主题:Treynor black
下一主题:CFAI EOC Integrating Financial Statements q 15
返回列表 发帖

Technical analysis

Hi guys,

As you know, technical analysis material has been modified from L1 2010 to 2011. Si there is high probability to see this material tested next june

I don't know you, but I have hard time reading this technical analysis materials. I found it really blury with a lot of indicators, bla bla, etc...

Did someone else feel the same about it ?

^ Agreed. Highly practical.

I'm totally drowning in the tech analysis. It all seems very confusing, but I guess there is still time to revisit the material.

reno1307, that's an interesting idea. Would they make me deposit money and trade for real? How does it work? thank you!

My advice, open up a paper trading account @thinkorswim.com and play around with the trading tools, charts, etc. This way you apply the tech analysis to real companies.

No deposit necessary, just go through the sign-up process for a paper trading account and they will deposit $200,000 "fake" dollars in your account. It's pretty fun and has actually help me test some of my own personal strategies instead of implementing them for real! It's also how I'm learning options

返回列表
上一主题:Treynor black
下一主题:CFAI EOC Integrating Financial Statements q 15