上一主题:Portfolfio management question
下一主题:Has Anybody Used Audio Mp3 file for Studying?
返回列表 发帖
Recollect reading about CFAI issuing a letter stating the pass result, on the institute website. This letter is available on request. Can't find any specific link on the site though. Anybody who knows more about it...please share !! Cheers

Documentation after passing each Level

For those of you that have passed Level 1 --

My employer was asking if I receive a "Certificate" for passing each level as I am trying to get reimbursed for the fees. I was not sure of the answer... I am sure you all receive a score report with your results. Can anyone expand on this? Is there a certificate or any other related documentation?

Any input is much appreciated.

The pass/fail result is available online for your to print (with the grading matrix)..no certificate...the result is available online for a years time (follow the link which says December 2010 results). After a year, you can request your pass/fail result via a letter from CFAI but it will not include the matrix.

Plus, you may want to present a receipt to your employer which you can access from your account on the CFAI website..there is a link for that somewhere.

返回列表
上一主题:Portfolfio management question
下一主题:Has Anybody Used Audio Mp3 file for Studying?