上一主题:minimum surplus variance portfolio
下一主题:Studying Book Sequence
返回列表 发帖

Can we have some fune this weekend?

So my wife says... "You think you can make some time to have some "fun" this weekend?

SERIOUSLY?????????????????????????

Does she mean "fun" or fun? I hear that "fun" can be a great stress reliever. Just sayin

20 minutes...might as well

wow, just wow. What is she thinking. My wife is actually going to CT for the weekend and taking our 18 month old so I will have unfettered study time.

Ditto. My gf asked whether we can "go out" for 2 days...i can "study" on the beach if i want...

Almost made me think how hard should i slap her...

Just when will people START UNDERSTANDING???

Smileyface, you are so right... Nobody gets it...

I'm so sick of hearing, "you're gonna ace it this time!"

I just want to punch those people in the face!

And to clarify, she meant fun with the kids...

when people say "I am sure you will pass it, don't worry". I just reply, "thank you. how about we take it together?"

Funny, when people tell me 'i'm sure you'll pass it, don't worry', I usually just start shaking.

even worse, "oh this is your second take now which means you are just revising now. For sure you will pass with flying colors" :-/

and this is from someone who took L1 but failed and didnt continue. Plus, she thinks a month of review is enough for L2 just like L1. I was so close to screaming that 'THIS IS NOT LEVEL 1 and even for Level 1, I made sure I have 6 weeks to review!"

^sumz: can relate to your frustration bro..forget reviewing, there were times when i told her i wanna study & all she would say is that you don't take out enough time for me.

I have taken an off from work, practically switched off my cell & stopped talking to my gf for time being...

Its kinda big deal for me & there is absolutely no way i will let someone stop me. A couple of days of silence is far better than 365 days of anguish and agony.

Don't let relationships stop you from getting what you have worked so hard for esp at this stage.

----------------------------------------

smileyface is gonna clear the CFA L2 Exam on 5th June, 2011. And making this statement won't be a violation of Code of Ethics since its a fact. ;-)

返回列表
上一主题:minimum surplus variance portfolio
下一主题:Studying Book Sequence