上一主题:if you had to guess, what is your letter?
下一主题:AF debate post exam.
返回列表 发帖

Does it get closer than this...

Level 1: Fail

The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area.

Multiple Choice
Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70%
- Alternative Investments 8 - - *
- Corporate Finance 20 - * -
- Derivatives 12 - - *
- Economics 24 - - *
- Equity Investments 24 - - *
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - *
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - * -
- Fixed Income Investments 28 - - *
- Portfolio Management 12 - - *
- Quantitative Methods 28 - * -

Performance band of your overall score among all candidates who failed the exam: 10

Now if I'm doing it right..... the 40/60/80 method. That puts me at a 72%. Kind of feel I got robbed with this score. From what I hear Retabulation is a waist of money.

I can understand your frustration as I'm in the same shoes (your score is even better than mine).

Level 1: Fail

Multiple Choice
- Alternative Investments 8 - - *
- Corporate Finance 20 * - -
- Derivatives 12 - - *
- Economics 24 - - *
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * -
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - *
- Fixed Income Investments 28 - * -
- Portfolio Management 12 - * -
- Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

Performance band of your overall score among all candidates who failed the exam: 10

I think I would still go for Retabulation, so that do not keep thinking about it and hence would be worth $100. Though I have not heard any case where the result was changed afterwards and I kinda feel that its discouraged. Still, no harm trying - nothing to lose!

I am not a big fan of 40/60/80 method, 35/55/75 (that's 68%) is more conservative and realistic, unless you have a good guess where you fell in each of the ranges. You probably were about 5-7 questions away from passing so I am pretty sure you will nail it the next time.

That's the drawback to the new band system. You know just how close to victory you came. You'll hammer it the next time.

That is pretty sick, especially considering you got >70% in ethics.

You must have been around 50% on FRA. I would find an accounting review course if I were you and make it a strength instead of a weakness. Level two FRA is a large percentage of that exam just like in L1.

bid_offer_shark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am not a big fan of 40/60/80 method, 35/55/75
> (that's 68%) is more conservative and realistic,
> unless you have a good guess where you fell in
> each of the ranges. You probably were about 5-7
> questions away from passing so I am pretty sure
> you will nail it the next time.

What is the 40/60/80 method?

Use the search function, and you'll find a lot of discussion about retabulation. Unless you did a lot of erasing and left your scantron smudged on MANY questions, all retabulation will do is cost you money. No one on the forum to my knowledge has turned a fail ot a pass by this route.

wow how did you fail with this score when someone passed with this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure how I passed with this breakdown, but I did, so I'm happy

Level 1: Pass

The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area.

Multiple Choice
- Alternative Investments 8 * - -
- Corporate Finance 20 - - *
- Derivatives 12 * - -
- Economics 24 - * -
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - *
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - * -
- Fixed Income Investments 28 * - -
- Portfolio Management 12 - - *
- Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

KS112,
ur score gives me hope mate..congrats..

hasan, my frnd u should try get a retabulation.if there is anyone who can pass after retab, it has to be you..best of luck

返回列表
上一主题:if you had to guess, what is your letter?
下一主题:AF debate post exam.