上一主题:Schweser QBank vs Practice Tests
下一主题:Should i classify interest expense and operating item or non operating item
返回列表 发帖

How is everyone spending the last week studying?

Now that I've worked through all practice tests and mocks, I plan on going back through Schweser notes one more time. I also have the flashcards, but I haven't cracked them yet, and I'm debating whether it would be more worthwhile to just stick to the Schweser notes. Also, would it be better to just go back through test questions? Would love to hear input....

I take my flash cards for revision on the tube or bus.

I think I will be working through my problem areas - ie redoing half a dozen item sets on Derivatives for example. Drilling it in until I know it.

And F'ing pension accounting.

I'm taking wed/thurs/friday off next week...

So I'm going to take a long rest today.. (Friday's my one day off from the CFA world) and then study each day 8-10 hours (except for next tues when I go to work).

This weekend I will be doing one or two more practice exams from Schweser, and then all of next week will be reviewing the Schewser notes. Mostly focusing on FRA and Equity.

I'll use secret sauce for all sections, and review the actual notes again for those two topics. And by then I'm sure i'll be so burnt out that I can't look at any more. And will have to just HOPE that I get this amazing ability to guess correctly on the exam.

Schweser book 2 exams, eoc's, secret sauce

I'm taking tonight off, taking the CFA Mock tomorrow, taking sample 1 on sunday, sample 2 on Monday, reading the 11th hour, Equity, FRA, Ethics, and Secret Sauce

1 practice exam per day, spend rest of the night reviewing weak areas

I met the women of my dreams last weekend, cant stop spending time with her, cos she's only studying in Ireland for the semester, and moving back to boston nxt week, I realy have to get back to the books seriously badly!! Im not sure wheather to feel realing lucky or realy unlucky...

EOCs, formulas, Ethics, re-reading FRA, parts of Derivatives, Fixed Income, Corporate Finance and parts of Equity. Hope I can manage to do it all given my pathetic speed!

woman at this point have a higher chance to MESS YOU UP!

I been staying away from women for the past 2 months.....

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser QBank vs Practice Tests
下一主题:Should i classify interest expense and operating item or non operating item