上一主题:Correlation and Beta
下一主题:ANOVA table with labels
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Notes and Text Book Questions

Is it possible to Pass Level 3, by studying the Schweser notes, and then doing all the questions from each reading in the text books and the mock exams. I find I get lost reading through the text books. I failed level 3 last time because I ran out of time and didn't do any practice questions. I think that was my biggest mistake. Thanks for your advice.

Why take a chance on failing again? There are no shortcuts. you have to read the curriculum and do the EOC questions. I did something similar to you last year and was in failure band 8. I am going to do whatever I have to to make sure I pass this year, and that means mastering the curriculum and effective time management.

I passed lev3 using your method, but i actually did the practice questions. along with making a lot of flashcards.

DoubleDip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why take a chance on failing again? There are no
> shortcuts. you have to read the curriculum and do
> the EOC questions. I did something similar to you
> last year and was in failure band 8. I am going
> to do whatever I have to to make sure I pass this
> year, and that means mastering the curriculum and
> effective time management.

DD- how r you planning to review the text...by notes or reading schweser? text is good but getting summarizing them kind of time consuming

Essay part is a real problem. I do not think Curriculum or Schweser or Finquiz is a great help in this area. Any suggestion on this?

Schweser Qbank for level iii is crap. specially the item-sets that they've thrown in there. I'm going with finquiz this time as well. In level 2, it actually made me remember the minor concepts that became so big on the exam day.

返回列表
上一主题:Correlation and Beta
下一主题:ANOVA table with labels