上一主题:LIFO question
下一主题:Schweser Mock Volume 2 Exam 3 Q 56
返回列表 发帖

Studying for this exam is like...

playing whac-a-mole! Whenever I focus on one topic, I know that my knowledge of every other topic is eroding. Anybody else agree?

Yep

I feel like I want to try and learn quant better but then I think if I do that I'm just gonna forget stuff in more heavily weighted areas

Yeah, I kind of had an image of a radar, sweeping around in a circle. You see a dot for a second, then it continues to sweep and that dot fades away. It gets replaced by a new dot in another direction.

I do find that after a couple of 'sweeps' of the material though you do tend to pick a lot of it up. REading it once won't cut it though, three times is good.

i totally agree -

i took these last two days off from work to study and i'm at the point where i'm torn between just wanting to get the test over with or studying to pass..

btw - who else hates these names that they give the analysts and individuals in the questions? Why can't they just use simple names? (no offense to the international takers) but i'm willing to bet half of these names aren't even common in non-US countries..

I wish I had the concentration that I have now just two weeks before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 10:57AM by janardhanc.

Dreary, I've been trying to read new stuff everyday, cuz I only know about 40% of the material, or may 50% cuz of yesterday.

返回列表
上一主题:LIFO question
下一主题:Schweser Mock Volume 2 Exam 3 Q 56