返回列表 发帖

regarding CFA Level1 Preparation

Hi All,
I am preparing for CFA Level1 December Exam and I am reading CFA Institutes study material. I have almost covered all the 6 books provided by them and also I am doing practice problems given after every chapter.

Now I am planning to revise every thing again and do some more practice problems and CFA institute sample plus Mock exam.

Regarding the preparation I have some doubts which I want to clarify from you all and your reply and guidance will be really helpful for me.

1. Do I need to study Schweser study notes, will it add something or CFA study material is sufficient.

2. Do I need to do practice problems given after each chapter of Schweser study notes.

3. Will Schweser Video CD and Secret Sauce will be helpful or not or its just revision kind of thing.

4. How much Schweser Question Bank will be helpful for me. Also please tell me little more about Qbank that how we can give it and get marks as I don't know about Qbank.

Beside these tell me what else can be helpful for the preparation.

Please answer all my 4 queries , it would be really helpful as I am very confuse now.

Thanks in advance!!!

3. Will Schweser Video CD and Secret Sauce will be helpful or not or its just revision kind of thing. ....secret sauce are good for revsion only...

4. How much Schweser Question Bank will be helpful for me. Also please tell me little more about Qbank that how we can give it and get marks as I don't know about Qbank. ------------Qbank is very useful since it gives a rough idea of the questions that will be asked in CFA exams...in my opinion buy the Schweser Qbank

If you buy the online version of Qbank, can you access it from any computer (home, office, etc)???

Best advice if it's your first exam, take a CFAI online test and or mock exam as soon
as you can. You'll see how prepared u are, what you need to work on,
and most importantly how the questions are asked. It's usually worded
differently than people first think. The practice tests should help
your review a ton.

Please give me suggestion please

Please give me answer to all of my query posted above.

Also tell me would I be able to complete the Qbank plus full revision of CFA books and Schweser Problems after every chapter before November 20 or not. How much time I required for all these activity I mean how many Hrs every day as I don't have idea about QBank.

So I will plan my time accordingly so please tell me.

Please give me answer to all of my query posted above.

Also tell me would I be able to complete the Qbank plus full revision of CFA books and Schweser Problems after every chapter before November 20 or not. How much time I required for all these activity I mean how many Hrs every day as I don't have idea about QBank.

So I will plan my time accordingly so please tell me.

Also tell me do I need to do Qbank everyday or I can revise 5-6 chapter and then after every 2-3 days I can do questions from Qbank for those chapter. Is it possible or not.

I do get wasted like the white boyz

Hi varundarji thanks for your reply.

Please reply what I asked again.

NeerajDBA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi varundarji thanks for your reply.
>
> Please reply what I asked again.

hollar at your boy

返回列表