上一主题:Exchange rate, check your understanding
下一主题:R22 Q3 Pension Asset Beta?
返回列表 发帖

Preparation for exam

In order to stay active and focus on exam day, I'm trying different energy drinks.
Today I had Red Bull - sugar free and I feel no effect. I still want to sleep.

What do u guys prefer to drink and eat on exam day?

bapswarrior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just the nervousness make me stay up! Just think
> of all the hard work and now you just have one
> chance!

I wouldn't rely on my nervousness.... I remember while taking GMAT, the last half an hour I just trudged through the questions without a thought!! I was tired... No surprise my Verbal score suffered!

Starbucks breakfast blend has never failed me before, so I am just going to stick with what works. Idk about breakfast yet though.

For me first hour of the exam is very exciting. By the time, I finish FRA, equity and reach derivatives, I feel brain dead. Even thought if I have time to attempt questions from derivatives and FI, I don't feel like attempting it. I was trying to build stamina by doing mocks but I don't think I am up for 6 hour exam. I will definitely suffer in the last section of the exam.

I would like to know what you guys are going to eat in the breakfast and lunch, I haven't figured that out. Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee works best for me, and that's what I am going to have one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I am not sure if they will let me come out of the exam hall or they will have Starbucks coffee there inside the complex. I heard chocolates are pretty good too, they keep you energetic while not making you hungry and energy drained. What do you guys think?

Anyone in Dallas? Anyone planning to attend after exam CFA parties? I was contemplating if I don't even clear level 1, it will be embarrassing to join those parties.

I'm doing a dry run tomorrow morning (at around the time I would leave at), just to give me an exact idea of where I need to go, and how long it will take from leaving my place to entering the exam room...

I think it will be a regular coca-cola for me. the one with a lot of bad sugar. Usually when i feel down and dizzy, it works well

anish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> (I thought I will go in for a Red Bull.. It
> doesn't work???)

try it. Red Bull may work for u. I guess my body is different even beer doesn't work on me..lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:10AM by smuggycfa.

homemade expresso shot,

i'd advice not to experiment anything new during these crucial day's and none of these would really help however some of you might need to reduce their stress level and Best of Luck for the exam day =)

返回列表
上一主题:Exchange rate, check your understanding
下一主题:R22 Q3 Pension Asset Beta?